sábado, 3 de julho de 2010

BELIEVE IS JUST THE FIRST STEP

************************ ENGLISH *******************

Today it’s the happiest day in my career arround the futsal as a whole and not only as trainer, therefore the people had already understood that I am as correct as I can be in the analysis of my games or of the games of the others and when I give notice I make it with the biggest possible exemption. Because of that; and after being a collaborator in Portugal on the www.futsal.com.pt, its with all pleasure that I announce that I’m becoming now a collaborator of www.futsalplanet.com with all the news of major importance of Futsal in Qatar, witch means important teams in the National Competition or the National Team.
It was with all the pleasure and honor that I accepted the invitation, wich was addressed me to collaborate with one of the most visited sites of the World, if not exactly the most visited in terms of Futsal!
From now I am to the disposal of all the Managers, Trainers and Players who participate in the Championship of Qatar to receive notice that find of importance in the spreading of your clubs.
I leave my particular e-mail here, but soon I will have an email of the Futsal Planet alone for these notice. Email: nuno.futsal@gmail.com

Reggards to everybody and thank you for keep reading my blog.


****************** PORTUGUÊS ********************

ACREDITAR É SÓ O PRIMEIRO PASSO

Hoje é mais um dia feliz na minha carreira em torno do futsal como um todo e não só como treinador, pois as pessoas já perceberam que eu sou o mais correcto possível, na análise dos meus jogos ou dos jogos dos outros e quando dou notícias faço-o com a maior isenção possível. Por este facto, depois de já ter colaborado em Portugal com a www.futsal.com.pt, é com todo o gosto que passo a partir de agora a colaborar directamente com o www.futsalplanet.com com todas as notícias de importância maior que se passem no Qatar, quer a nível das equipas participantes no campeonato Nacional, quer da Selecção Nacional.
Foi com todo o gosto que aceitei o convite, que me foi endereçado para colaborar com um dos sites mais visitados do Mundo, se não mesmo o mais visitado em termos de Futsal!
A partir de agora estou à disposição de todos os Managers, Treinadores e Jogadores que participem no Campeonato do Qatar para receber notícias que achem de importância na divulgação dos Vossos clubes.
Deixo aqui o meu e-mail particular, mas em breve terei um e-mail da Futsal Planet só para essas notícias. E-mail: nuno.futsal@gmail.com

Um abraço a todos e obrigado por continuarem a ler o meu blog!


....

Sem comentários: